Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My favorite Cafe






If you’re an Entourage fan, then you’ve definitely caught Urth Caffé on several episodes. Not only is Urth a popular shooting location for the show, it’s one of my favorite places to eat. What I love about Urth Caffé is the freshness in their food and their all organic coffee menu. They have their own brand of organic grown coffee, which is delicious. Actually, everything I’ve had at Urth Caffé is amazing. And if you’re a boba fan, make sure to try their ice blended organic green tea boba. It’s pretty much the reason I go here. Make sure you stop by Urth Caffé in one of its four locations (West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica and Downtown)…YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

© Food, Fashion, Fun, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena