Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Village Gourmet






So I went to the valley to buy some famous John Kelly Chocolates, and upon reaching my destination I realized it was sold in the cutest little market I had seen, with the nicest salesperson I have ever met. I quickly fell in love with this place and spent quite some time in there just looking around. The Village Gourmet is a nice little market with a great selection of wine, cheese and much much more. If you’re a cheese lover like me you should definitely check this place out. They also offer a great variety of chocolates from across the globe. So to sum it up, a trip for chocolate turned into a discovery of one of my favorite new markets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

© Food, Fashion, Fun, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena