Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Time For Recess




Glendale has a new hot spot and it’s called Recess. Recently opened on Brand Blvd., Recess is a great spot for a casual lunch break. If you like places like Alcove, Aroma, and Urth Caffé, then you’ll definitely like Recess…especially if you live in Glendale and want to stay local. Don’t get me wrong, Alcove and Urth Caffé will always be my favorite lunch spots, but Recess is a great substitute when I want to stay in Glendale. What I like about this place is the simple yet modern décor and the menu. Items such as “Scott Rd” and “The Bully” give the menu a playful feel. To my surprise, the food is actually really great so I would definitely recommend stopping in for a bite.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

© Food, Fashion, Fun, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena